Maintain consistent performance through enhanced resilience
Feeling overwhelmed at work is nothing new and the effects of this are well documented. To be able to maintain a consistent level of high performance in the face of change, adversity and stress requires resilience.
Utilising content from our hugely popular Resilience for Results training programme, this free 40-minute webinar discusses:
- How workplace pressures and challenges impact on performance
- Identifying what resilience is and why it's important to strengthen it as much as possible
- How our language and behaviour affects our emotional landscape and ability to thrive through change
- How to support others to develop their resilience
- 4 simple techniques for building resilience
Please complete the form (right) to download our free webinar. We'll also email you a link to the webinar recording separately.
If you have any questions regarding Resilience for Results training or the webinar, please call 01962 779911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.